On April 24, 2015 the first historic marker for the Village of Castleton was installed in front of the Hans Van Buren house, built in 1763, on 99 South Main Street in Castleton. The marker was installed by the Historical Society of Esquatak. For more information see Van Buren House Historic Marker.

Search Our Site

DocCenter btn

Newsletter btn

   facebook